Patriarches: Encountering The God of Abraham, Isaac, & Jacob published by Lifeway 2005
- Explore with Beth such concepts as blessing, covenant, and promise. See how they affect our lives as New Testament believers. Get to know individuals and families God used to birth His redemptive plan. See a perfect and holy God endure in His relationship with man at his best--and at he's weakest and worst. Full of twists and turns, ruin and redemption, revelation and mystery.
- This is an 11 week study of Genesis 12-50
- The videos are about an hour in length and homework is standard Beth Moore, plan about 40 minutes per day to do the homework lesson, 5 homework lessons per week.
- RWM also has the audio CD's, it is the same content as the DVD's.
Living Beyond Yourself: Exploring the Fruit of the Spirit published by Lifeway 2005
- Beth leads an in-depth study of the fruits of the Spirit--living proof that God dwells in us. Through this study you will come to appreciate the supernatural aspects of the fruit and that you cannot grow, learn, or produce the fruit on your own. Beth challenges you to develop the fruit by maintaining an intimate relationship with the Spirit of God. As you walk with God, He developed in you the fruit of the Spirit.
- This is an 11 week study of Galatians, concentrating on Galatians 5:22-23.
- The videos are about an hour in length and homework is standard Beth Moore, plan about 40 minutes per day to do the homework lesson, 5 lessons per week.
Daniel: Lives of Integrity, Word of Prophecy published by Lifeway 2006
- Just as the prophet Daniel faced unbelievable pressure to compromise his faith in a hostile culture and was constantly confronted by temptations and threats, today's believers face similar trials. Daniel models how to develop enduring integrity in an enticing world.
- This is a 12 session study, with 11 weeks of homework. It is divided into two parts. The first portion, from Daniel chapters 1-6, deals with Daniel's life as he faced pressures and temptations. The second part, chapters 6-12, explore the thrilling prophecies from the time of Daniel through the second coming of Christ.
- The videos are about an hour and homework is standard Beth Moore. Plan at least 40 minutes per day for homework, 5 lessons per week.
- RWM also has the audio CD's for this study. Same content as DVD's.
Breaking Free: Making Liberty in Christ a Reality in Life published by Lifeway 1999, updated 2009
- Breaking Free is Beth Moore's life message about freedom in Christ. For freedom Christ set us free, no longer be entangled in a yoke of bondage (Galatians 5:1) Through Scriptures you will discover the transforming power of Christian freedom, God intends for you to know and believe Him, glorify Him, experience His peace, and enjoy His presence.
- This is an 11 session study with 10 weeks of homework. The videos are about one hour in length. Plan for 40-50 minutes per day of homework. This study is very introspective, many say it was a life changer.
- Because of the personal nature of this study, it's best to keep groups small or divide into smaller groups for discussion.
A Woman's Heart: God's Dwelling Place published by Lifeway 2007 updated version
- The basic theme of A Woman's Heart is God in relationship with you. This study explores the fascinating account of the building of the tabernacle, the fulfillment of its purpose by Jesus, and its meaning for your walk with God. Beth invites you to enter the sanctuary of your God and let Him reveal marvelous mysteries to you.
- Perhaps no Old Testament event so dramatically illustrates God's persistent desire to relate to His children as the building of the tabernacle in the wilderness. Through the tabernacle God initiated a deeper relationship with His chosen people by bringing reconciliation and revealing His glory.
- This is an 11 session study with 10 weeks of homework. The updated version does not have as much drawing of the tabernacle. About 40 minutes per day should be planned for homework, 5 lessons per week.
David: Seeking a Heart Like His published by Lifeway 2010 updated version
- If you have ever experienced doubt, temptations, inconsistencies, losses, or anguish over family problems come on this exciting journey to know King David, the man after God's own heart.
- The basic theme of the study of David is man in relationship with God.
- This is an 11 session study with 10 weeks of homework and videos are about one hour. Suggested group discussion questions are given in each lesson. Plan about 40 minutes for homework, 5 lessons per week.
Esther: It's Tough Being a Woman published by Lifeway 2008
- In this in-depth and personal examination the great story of Esther is one of threat and deliverance. Beth peels back the layers of history and shows how very contemporary and applicable the story of Esther is to our lives. If you've ever felt inadequate, threatened, or pushed into a situation that seems overpowering, this study is for you.
- The ability to persuade and the desire for peace can be wonderful elements and a blessing to her home when she's operating in the power of the Holy Spirit. (week 5)
- This is an 11 session study with 10 weeks of homework. Plan about 40 minutes for each day, 5 lessons per week. The videos are about one hour with a few a bit over. This study also gives suggested discussion questions in the lessons.
The Beloved Disciple: The Life and Ministry of John published by Lifeway 2002
- During Jesus' ministry, John the apostle witnessed countless miracles, saw incomprehensible displays of power, and experienced Christ's unfathomable love.
- John referred to himself as the "disciple Jesus loved". Just as Christ took John on a lifetime journey into the depths of love, He will do the same for you. The love of Jesus is unmatched and inexhaustible, and He is waiting to lavish it on you, His beloved.
- This is an 11 week study with 10 weeks of homework. Videos are not quite an hour long. Estimate about 40 minutes for each homework lesson, 5 lessons per week.
Believing God: Experience a Fresh Explosion of Faith published by Lifeway 2002
- Do you take God at His Word, believing what He has told us? Or do you just believe in His existence and the salvation He offers?
- Based on Isaiah 43:10 this study explores what it means to really believe God. Through studying the lives of Abraham, Moses and others from Hebrews 11 this study encourages women to deepen their own trust in God.
- This is an 11 week study with 10 weeks of homework. The homework is a little lighter than some others as time is left for one to journal and contemplate. Videos are about one hour.
Jesus: The One and Only published by Lifeway 2000
- Imagine how it felt walking the dusty roads of the Holy Land with the incarnate Son of God? Taped in Jerusalem and the places Jesus walked in Israel.
- This is a life changing study which leads students through the hills of Galilee with the Teacher, across the lake with the Master, and finally, on the road with our Savior--His face set toward the cross.
- This study is excellent! But...if you can start it in January and finish around Easter it is AMAZING!!
- This is an 11 week study, with 10 weeks of homework. Plan about 40 minutes per day for homework; 5 days of homework per week. Videos are about an hour.
To Live as Christ: The Life and Ministry of Paul published by Lifeway 1997
- Journey into the life and heart of Paul and get to know the "Apostle to the Gentiles". Paul understood what it meant to die daily, crucified with Christ. As a result of this daily walk, Paul shows us how to live fully as bondservants to Christ.
- You will be amazed by Paul's tenacity, his deep friendships, and the mercy God so lovingly gives us and how Paul responds to this mercy. Through his example you will find encouragement to persevere in trails.
- This is an 11 week study with 10 weeks of homework. Look for the scroll as it indicates discussion questions within the homework. Homework is 5 lessons per week taking about 40 minutes per day.